Randy P. Siller is co-founder of Siller & Cohen, a premier family wealth advisory firm. For 29 years, Randy has been providing comprehensive wealth management planning services to charitable organizations and high net worth individuals, families and business owners. He was appointed director to the board of the Community Healthcare Network and is a member of the Finance and Audit Committees. Randy formerly served as Senior Tax Manager for Touche Ross, and Senior Vice-President and National Director of Private Wealth Services for Lincoln Financial Advisors / Sagemark Consulting. He has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, Financial Planning Magazine, and other publications.
- Co-founded Siller & Cohen in 1988
- Member of Siller & Cohen’s Investment Committee
- Former Senior Tax Manager and National Instructor for Touche Ross
- Former Senior Vice President and National Director of Private Wealth Services for Lincoln Financial Advisors / Sagemark Consulting
- Member of The International Forum and a guest lecturer
- Member of the Estate Planning Council of New York City, Inc.
- Member of the New York and Connecticut State Societies:
- Vice Chair of the NYSSCPA’s Estate Planning Committee
- Member of the The Family Office Committee
- Member of Lincoln Financial Advisors/Sagemark Consulting elite "Prestige Planner Program"
- Appointed director to the board of Community Healthcare Network and member of the Finance and Audit Committees
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor for Accountants and other professionals
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- Quoted in:
- The Wall Street Journal
- Financial Planning Magazine
- Time Magazine
- Westchester Business Journal
- National Life Underwriter
- Member of the Security Committee for Johns Hopkins University
- Successfully completed Harvard University's Financial Leadership Program
*Licensed, Not Practicing