Jeffrey S. Cohen
Jeffrey S. Cohen is co-founder of Siller & Cohen and has 29 years of experience providing comprehensive wealth management planning services to charitable organizations and high net worth individuals, families and business owners. He is a licensed Continuing Education Instructor, and a frequent lecturer on investment and estate planning topics, including presentations to the Barron’s Conference, and Forum 400, an organization of the top estate and business specialists in the country. He has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, Financial Planning Magazine, and other publications.
- Co-founded Siller & Cohen in 1988
- Member of Siller & Cohen’s Investment Committee
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor for CPA's and Attorney's in NY, NJ and CT
- Quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money, Your Company, Financial Planning Magazine, Money Magazine, and Coastline, FA Magazine, Time Magazine, MarketWatch, Westchester & Fairfield Business Journals
- Member of the Steering Committee for the 2009 Barron’s conference as well as a speaker at their national conference in 2009 and 2010
- Guest Lecturer: Real Estate Board of NY, Rice University, Direct Marketing Association, National Water Association, Newsletter Publishers Association, Numerous Charitable Organizations
- Member of Lincoln Financial Advisors/Sagemark Consulting elite "Prestige Planner Program"
- Bachelor of Business degree